Go Dotty is a new abstract family board game, which is easy to learn but takes strategy and tactics to master it. The rules to the game are simple, connect the dots to create the most lines-of-three to win the game.
The fun doesn’t need to end once you’ve mastered the base game, with alternative rules the game has an endless shelf life.
What’s in the box
This two-player game comes with the following
- Double-sided board – Quick fun play and extended fun
- Red and Blue player sets – Each set comes with a bag, a stand and 78 tiles each
- Score pad – 20 sheets to keep tally of your game scores
- Rules leaflet – Six page leaflet with instructions on how to play, plus extra rules when you’ve mastered the main game
Go Dotty and the story so far
Recently funded on Kickstarter (1st March 2019) we are now in the process of going into production, so you can now pre-order a copy and get it in time for Christmas 2019.
An optimistic prediction of the timeline:
- March: KS completes
- Mid-May: Submit Files to manufacturer
- June: Samples and Press-pass / Manufacturing
- End July: Shipping from China begins
- Mid Aug: Arrives in ports
- End Aug: Fulfilment commences
- September / October: Fulfilment completed. Most backers have their copies.